Pages

Saturday 22 August 2009

Module 1

This is the first entry in my newly created blog! I have made it through module 1 and now have a brand new, but totally cluttered, iGoogle homepage - earning a 'Wow! Mum, how did you do that?' from no. 4 daughter. Now there is...*drum roll*... quilary - the blog!

I have been wanting to start a blog for ages, probably to do with spending a lot of time reading some fantastic blogs from various quilters, crafters and designers, wishing I could do by own, but never quite being game enough to start my own.

I already have Facebook (here - look me up I will almost certainly accept you as a friend!,) as it was a great way to keep in touch with child no. 1 when she travelled overseas late last year to Feb this year.

Twitter (yes I know - keep the 'twit' comments to yourself) has been an interesting and enjoyable way to communicate with the quilting/designer community (@quilary that's me! - and - excuse me for being so uncool - I got my first #ff last week!) - not to mention knowledge: - @DoctorKarl, comedy - @rove1974, @dhughesy, politics - @KevinRuddPM, and too many to go on...

My biggest problem is keeping to 140 characters and this is where a blog should come into it's own...

1 comment:

  1. you forgot @anarch, for a witty commentary on life as a student/socialite/musicreviewer/all-round-cool-person

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails