Pages

Thursday 24 December 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR

I have made it to the end of the year as a new blogger. This has turned out to be quite a great adventure and I am looking forward to continuing to show things I have made, as well as current works in progress.
Thank you to those of you who have left comments - I am taken be surprise at how excited I get when I see a new comment. It has taught me to be better at leaving comments on blogs I visit.
I have also learnt how hard it can be to translate what is in my head for a post, into what actually gets published. There are many 'draft' posts, sitting in 'edit posts'. Maybe some of them will see the light of day in 2010?
So, *raising glass*, cheers to a Joyous Christmas and Peace and Blessings in 2010, and for me, many more opportunities for learning about myself, blogging and, of course, quilting.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for such an interesting blog. You have inspired me to consider starting quilting. Maybe, it looks too hard. Happy new Year to you. Just thought I'd let you know how much I enjoy your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen, thanks for your wishes. Quilting isn't too hard, and of course there are plenty of blogs to learn from! Thanks for the great course that got me started!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails