Pages

Sunday 3 January 2010

The best kind of New Year Resolutions

It's a cool, rainy day in Sydney. Australia is doing very poorly in the cricket, reflecting the drab day. 
I'd better cheer myself up by working out what my resolutions for 2010 might be.



I have to finish quilting this: 
and this:





I really should take this be machine quilted:





She really needs a mane and tail.



I'd like to do a bit more of this:




Play a bit more





















put this together for Minky:





and figure out how to turn this plethora of paisley into an I <3 Paisley quilt.


1 comment:

  1. I think I saw George in amongst that lot!!!!!
    You are organised getting wallhangings ready for next Christmas.... LOL.
    I look forward to seeing what the paisleys finally become....in the meantime just enjoy arranging & rearranging them.

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails