Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Look who's hanging around



This little cutie has been hanging around waiting patiently for her pellets and stuffing.
My dear quilting buddy and I have been doing this together and neither of us is allowed to fill our Babushkas until we next get together. The pellets are stored at my place. The temptation is overwhelming. But...I... mustn't...Have...to...leave...the...sewing...room...
Whew that was hard.


Lookie what else I have been learning to do.


The multi coloured rose is the test one and the smaller rose is a hair decoration for the Babushka.




When she's completed she will make her appearance in the 2010 March 'softie' challenge.




Thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

1 comment:

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails