Pages

Monday 21 June 2010

Great Apron Swap of 2010

I am very late in posting my show and tell for the Apron Swap, that was wonderfully organised by Sarah at Red Gingham.


I was sewing for Hetty from Crafts and Stuff. She has done a beautiful job of photographing the apron I sent - with a delightful model! You can see it here,  so I will just show you the sweet apron that I received. It has beautiful lace crochet detailing on the apron and pockets and is made of the cutest Canadian animals fabric. The Polar Bear and Moose are beyond adorable!
In the second photo you can see the lovely wide ties that turn into such elegant bows. I love that look and I hope the 'skinny ties' I made for you aren't too fiddly Hetty!

Thanks again Sarah for putting the swap together and introducing me to Hetty. I am fascinated by her hexagon flowers and am looking forward to following their progress from in amongst the flowers in her real garden, into a quilt!

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

2 comments:

  1. You'd better not get rid of the swingset!!!!!!
    Do like the print and the crocheted edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marg, I think I will keep it - it's come in handy as a prop lately!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails