Pages

Wednesday 14 July 2010

The Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap

Just before we were due to leave for holidays, I found this in the letterbox.
Par avion...a letter from overseas...that could only mean one thing...


THE GREAT BIG STITCHED POSTCARD SWAP
HAD ARRIVED

and I did...over...and over...and over again.

And I have the perfect spot it the sewing room to hang it. In a yellow frame.

Thank you so much to Tiffany at www.craftyfanny.com for giving me something so lovely to smile about.
Lots of thanks also to Beth for organising this little bit of bloggy fun for us all.
If you'd like to see what other postcards have been swapped across the world go HERE

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely - and I love it that the swap has sent smiles around the world!
    Thanks so much for taking part
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails