Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2010

...and we have a WINNER...

On the left there, you can see a nifty little bag containing the names of the lovely people who left a comment on my "100 Posts" blog post.
That little bag is part of the "quilty" surprise that will be on it's way to the lucky winner...and those scissor fabrics are part of the rest of it...intriguing hey?
So - drumroll please...


...da da da dah...


...Ducks and Rabbits...it's YOU!
I'll email you and organise getting your prize to you.

Wow that was fun, but it was also hard not to give something to everyone who entered. I really wanted to draw each and every one of you out as a winner. It's just so nice having you visit.
I just may have to do this again...

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ducks and Rabbits. I'm sure you will love your prize. Hope you had fun Quilary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited! This is my first giveaway win and it looks extra special. And as you already know I'm just *a bit* of a fan of all things Wonderland so I can't wait to see what the scissors fabric is a part of. Thanks so much :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 posts? A whole year of blogging? Now that is worth celebrating! Congratulations Hilary. Love this bright and colourful space you have created
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails