Pages

Sunday 15 August 2010

My Creative Space

This weeks Creative Space is about moving on.
That's a fancy expression for getting your teenage son to clean his room. He had so much packed into his wardrobe, that current clothes, shoes, etc, resided on his floordrobe.
Having no attachment to ANYTHING, he threw EVERYTHING into the THROW AWAY pile.
Luckly the girls have inherited my 'keep just in case' gene.
Here is what Miss Bee is loving at the moment:




...and of course I have to keep her company!

And here is what Princess is excited about:













THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO...
...ing over to Kootoyoo to see what other players are excited about...

Have you stopped by my GIVEAWAY yet? I am celebrating 1 year of blogging and 100 posts (only got 2900 to go to get within cooee of Pip)

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

1 comment:

  1. Jerry Anderson rocked this series (have it on Blu-ray) along with all the other shows he did. I have all of his showson DVD from England since they aren't in USA NTSC format.

    DH has the original toys along with some he's picked up along the way. Don't throw all the toys out.

    Thunderbirds are Go!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails