Pages

Saturday 15 January 2011

Flood relief - how can I help?


I can't imagine mud through all of my belongings.
I can't imagine mud caked on my precious material.
I can't imagine how I would feel if I couldn't find a needle, any thread or my scissors...
I can't physically help all those people who have lost everything in the floods.
What I, and all us bloggers, can do is:
Make something for the Gum Tree Designs Flood Appeal


Donate directly to The Queensland Government Flood Appeal. Follow this link and you will find details of how to make financial donations through banks, the internet, etc


and/or list and take part in these auctions of great goodies for raising much needed funds.
Funky Fabrics Auction Lot 1
Funky Fabrics Auction Lot 2
Funky Fabrics Auction Lot 3

Plushka's Auction/Giveaway

or head on over to Oz Material Girls, or Make It Perfect.
There are many links on these blogs to other ways of helping too.

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails