Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

My Creative Space...Postcard sized

This week I am playing with postcard sized pieces.

Tiny hearts
 Tiny leaves
 Tiny butterfilies

I even printed my own background fabric.

I have almost finished it, and I don't know who my swap partner is yet...that NEVER happens...what an odd feeling it is...organised...prepared...I don't think I can even pronounce those words!


For more inspired Creative Spaces head on over to Kootoyoo

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

8 comments:

  1. Very cute... looks so fiddly... I love the background fabric... wouldn't you like to share with us how you did it???
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you have to say is "tiny' and you've captured my heart already! Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely piece of craft here, just detailed gorgeousness, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!!! That is super awesome and amazing and lovely!!!!! That would cheer up anyone's mailbox for sure!!!!!

    Way to be so organized, send some of that vibe my way, k??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ditto to all the above.....you are far too clever for your own good - well done girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks SEW special Quilary. I hope the recipient knows how much thought you put into this and every project you make and then give away. You are a very person.

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails