Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

Stash

I promised myself I wasn't going to buy anymore material - I don't want the MATH to start making sarcastic comments of the "opening a fabric shop are we?" kind.
However, what's a girl to do when Peg's Pieces at Kirrawee is hosting a meet Saffron Craig and drool over her fabrics day? Any guesses as to where I was on Friday?

These lovelies jumped into my hand:
Perfect for another one of these bags. Sadly, I couldn't take all of them home - er...look what I already have at home for two other projects that haven't been started yet either.

(The solids are Kona cottons).
At the moment all I do is stack them up to look at!
And there is more coming...a postcard of Saffron's new range...
...that fabric shop in the sewing room is looking more and more likely!!!

Peg's Pieces is a little slice of button heaven too...since I've got a bit of a postcard obsession going, I can see the potential for these buttons...
...not to mention for the mug rug swap I just couldn't resist signing up for!

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

4 comments:

  1. Stack it up, look at it and walk around it for a while. That's how the inspiration comes. If you happen to add more while your looking that just adds to the inspiration. That's my theory anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so jealous! Peg's Pieces has become my LQS (I work near it and discovered it a month or so ago) and I really wanted to go to that - and it would have been great to meet you in person, too! Unfortunately I was at work at the time. I did stop by on my way home and accidently bought a metre of Freebird :). So far I've succeeded in only visiting only once a fortnight - it's my retail therapy at the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you went to Kirrawee on Friday. I love all those fabrics you have chosen/bought for me to look at next time I am down. As I don't quilt you may as well keep them in your stash and I will have a word to MATH if necessary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails