Pages

Sunday 22 May 2011

Cushion Swap 2011

One swap ticked off the list.
Another one due to start
I can't help it.
I think I'm addicted.
Here's the sneaky peeky of the cushion that I made
It's being posted tomorrow, even though I finished it on Friday...I'm finding it hard to put it in the mail.
I sorta kinda like it too much. I hope that's a good thing for the person receiving it.
It's made with upholstery samples and stash fabrics.
The person it's going to has a philosophy of wanting to use less, make do with what they've got, be a bit 'green'...sound like you?
I'm pretty sure this cushion cover is going to a home that will love it as much as I do.
I made an envelope back, and added a bit of extra fabric detail.

There's a whole lotta cushion makin' going on around the world...here are some of the finished ones:

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

2 comments:

  1. Looks interesting, I'm sure the person getting it will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! It arrived today you've done such a lovely job on it. I so appreciate all the thought and time you put into reading my blog and trying to make it perfect for me! It is happily sitting on the couch now. Thanks again! Miriam

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails