Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Nosy...Blogtoberfest Day 25

I like looking at other people's renovations. I'm a real sticky beak.
At the risk of seriously boring you,  with todays post you're stuck with getting a look at my Laundry renovation.
There must be others like me who are sticky beaks want to look at different ideas...

A refresher of how my old lean to laundry looked outside the back door.

The outside being demolished

These are the inside cupboards that are becoming the door to the new laundry. 

What the cupboards contain...er...contained

...gone...


Doorway going in

...done...

Take a peek through the door.
The shower will be on the back far left wall.
Cupboards and washing machine and dryer on the left hand side.

New toilet on the back right wall.
Shower and toilet will be separated from the washing area with a sliding door.
A long bench will run underneath the window (huge gap on the right).
 It will be bifold opening window. That's how I'll get the wet laundry to the outside.
I don't lose space having a door to the yard and
we have an easy servery window for handing out drinks to the deck for parties!

Looking back inside to the kitchen.

My current laundry...short term...ah the great outdoors!!!

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

4 comments:

  1. Ooo it's going to look fabulous. Yes I am one of those people that look through other people's windows, at night when they have the lights on and don't close the curtains.... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a sticky beak too.
    Your new laundry is going to look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going through Laundry envy right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh yes I am a sticky beak too!! You won't know yourself once it's all finished.

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails