Pages

Saturday 29 October 2011

Paisely...Blogtoberfest Day 29

A parcel arrived for me.
I took a picture of it before I carefully opened the parcel...ok I lied about the careful bit...and the before bit.
 Inside is a clue to who sent it. 
 Here are the contents...
a lovley puffy pouch
cutest little apron...
I was gasping for breath by the time I got to these...
paisley...
paisley...and Liberty *swoon*
and more paisley...and more Liberty too!!!
Here's one of the girls mannequin pincushions looking much smarter than her usual naked self.
Just lending it till I open a bottle of wine...
Thanks heaps to the talented, generous and fabbo swap partner, Nicky of Mrs Sew and Sow fame for my gorgeous swappy makes and heartstoppingly lovely paisely scraps.  There is a quilt  in progress that I know they will find their way into...
Thanks Kat of Diary of a Flutter Kat for organising the Scrappy Swap 2011

and to all of you readers, 

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's gorgeous ... how exciting to receive a parcel of that nature in the post ... really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing Swap Parcel, lovely apron and pouch.And that fabric is beautiful, can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so the swap addiction pays off yet again? I'm sure all that lovely fabric gives you a lot of inspiration. That Horsham looks very different to the Aussie Horsham I know!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails