Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

Sunday Snippets...Blogtoberfest Day 30

The penultimate Blogtoberfest post...in under the wire!

After an afternoon of partying and catching up with friends, then rolling in the door half an hour ago, all I can say is thank heavens I can rely on Sunday Snippets to get me through this second to last post!


 Block #2 for the Canton Village Bloggers BOM.
I should have done it with a rectangle for the solid yellow, but it's a bit quicker this way...and I need to use shortcuts or I wouldn't get much 'making' done at all.
The other fabrics are scraps cut into 2 1/2"  & 4 1/2" squares for 'whenever'...me? organised? who'da thunk it?

Sunday Snippets here
Blogtoberfest bloggers here

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

3 comments:

  1. You're the only person who'll know the tricks Darling! Looks gorgeous plus good on you for making the post before deadline.
    Hope you have a lovely week :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it is going to be a nice bright Quilt. Thank God for Quilting shortcuts or most of us would get nothing done! Did you really roll in the door?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How good are you getting your block done. I am minding my grand daughter at the moment and just looked at the block and thought next week when Charlotte goes home.

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails