Pages

Friday 14 October 2011

Swaps...Blogtoberfest Day 14


I'm a bit of a fan of swaps.
Fabric Postcards, Aprons, Cushions, Mug Rugs, Bags, Spring Swap, Snail Mail Swap and now Scraps!

I've had some lovely experiences (and the odd not so good - but hey that's life anyway)...meeting other bloggers whom are quilters/crafters/artists...having the fun of waiting for a surprise to arrive in the mail...
I've got two on the go at the moment.
I'm in the Mug Rug Adventure Swap #3 run by Leona...which is due to be posted by the end of the month...I've already shown a bit of a peek at that one here...so, I'm quite sure I'll make that deadline...

The other one is the Scrappy Swap being run by Kathryn. We're swapping scraps and a handmade item and some other little goodies.
Today I've been working on this for my partner. A fair bit has been done since I took the photo...can't tell you what it is just yet thought! It's due to be mailed by 25 October and I'm well on the way with this sticking to this deadline as well!!

More Blogtoberfest bloggers on the Blogtober Blogroll

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy swaps too... challenging to make something I wouldn't usually do.... learning new skills as well as making new friends...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done a Swap for I have no idea how long. Maybe I should look around for one.

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails