Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Good…

A little bit of goodness arrived in the mail, in the shape of a charm pack of domestic bliss from the lovely Adrianne at Little Bluebell.
want the “paint box” print – it comes in 3 colourways… I’m just a little bit greedy…
IMG_4543IMG_4547IMG_4544               IMG_4546
I’ve finally completed block #5 in the Canton Village Bloggers BOM. I started using my tiny stash of Saffron Craig fabrics, but realised I’d need more of the prints to make all 12 blocks. I found a couple of new (to me) online fabric shops that had some of the earlier ranges in stock - Earthgirl Fabrics and Wapped in Fabric – just sharing the love!
IMG_4539
Nearly closing time for my bloggy giveaway…follow the link followers of mine!

thanks for taking a peek over the fence…

3 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics and your new Block. I'm glad your still finding time to sew. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see that quilt once its done! EarthGirl fabrics make me contort with envy My mind goes crazy with all the things I would like to make! So i shall live through you and your making!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails