Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 20...

Ms Diva has finished her first year of Uni in Bathurst.
I can't quite believe it!
It seems such a short time ago that we were moving her in, setting her up and sewing curtains for her room.

She has to clear out completely, so this weekend the MaTH took a truck and loaded it up and now it is unloaded....here...
I have banned her from buying any new clothes or shoes while she is living back with us!
Next year she is planning on living on campus, so all this furniture will have to find a new home somewhere....other than my lounge room!!!

I've decided to escape to some neater and easier to manage little houses.
I am thinking of giving a few of them an nice matching garden path.




thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

PS Blogtoberfest 2012 GIVEAWAY here

2 comments:

  1. Poor you. I think I have that happening with two of mine soon and have no idea what I will do with all their(crap)lovely stuff. I wonder how long it will take for her to sort it all out???? Little houses are cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they come and go too:) And even though my son is married and a father - i still have some of his stuff. Come to think of it...i wonder if my dad still has some of mine??
    Thanks for visiting. I am glad my pics brought back memories of Manly:)

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails