Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

New blocks...

Yesterday the neighbours kids dropped in to play with Miss Bee.
Today she jumped over the fence (literally!), so I had a relatively quiet afternoon.

Plenty of time to make these Granny Squares that are Wendi's swap blocks for October.

Granny square blocks

This little pile is going to be my own sample.
Granny squares cut out

Sneak peek of another block that I finished
blue, red, grey modern block
It's 12 1/2" square and I'm going to quilt and bind it as a mini quilt.

I had this left over from one of the twin's quilts
and when I realised it was the same blue fabric,  spent a bit of time patting myself on the back for making too much in the first place!

matching binding

Blogtoberfest is 5 days old and there are lots of posts to read.....check them out here...
There are 296 bloggers signed up.

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

2 comments:

  1. You are keeping yourself very busy in the sewing room. Love all your new blocks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Quilary Just taking a peek over your fence... Lovely view.. Don't you just love those stolen moments to sew!! Thanx for popping over was lovely to see you again!! x

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails