Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Ouch...

Take two 3 litre bottles of milk (approx 6kgs in weight), 2 kilos of apples, about the same of bananas and hoist them onto the kitchen bench...
Then double over in pain as you pull a muscle in your side...

I'm loaded up with Digesics and really wanted to sit and sew today...but couldn't sit comfortably long enough to get anything done...
so I have been catching up on some blog reading and leaving the house work for another day, or until someone decides that they can't stand the mess anymore....(not likely though).

These are some lovely cards that I bought to send off with Swap and Bee items! They were the "light shopping" and neither broke my back or the bank......should have got more of these and less of the heavy stuff.


Much more exciting blog posts over on the Blogtoberfest 2012 page. There are 317 blogs to choose from! Enjoy!

thanks for taking a peek over the fence...

2 comments:

  1. Ow! Hope you recover soon. A lovely collection of cards there, a good reminder to me that I need to restock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch is the right word! Get well soon. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails