Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Charming Village…

I joined the Modern She Made Swap …and have made this table runner based on the Moda Bake Shop pattern - Neighbourhood Charm quilt.
But I have a little problem.
The international posting date is 15 November - I’m fine with that – I only have to do the binding.
Bird tree house
No - my problem is…
IMG_6200
that I am so in love
IMG_6201
with this project
IMG_6198
   – that I don’t think
IMG_6204
I can bear to part with it
Charming village
I’m sure I’m not the first person this has happened to…


thanks for taking a peek over the fence…

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm- pretty sure I couldn't give that away!!
    It's gorgeous - lucky recipient Hilary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely a keeper but you can't can you? Oh well looks like you will have to make another one for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how you grouped the houses by color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why - this is stunning. You'll just have to make another one!

    ReplyDelete

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails