Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

Bye Bye 2012

The end of the year has come! The sewing room is looking worse for wear and demands a tidy up.
To make me feel better, I’ve snuck in a few finishes for the year…
Emma your block is finally on it’s way.
Circle of geese for SBH 2012
The demo pouch from SIT 2012 finally has it’s strap
Scrappy pouch
…and I get to start the new year with a walking foot that will do the job properly..

IMG_6422
I managed to break off the plastic hook from overuse…that’s a good sign right?
IMG_6420
Now the new one runs like a dream and maybe those quilts I’ve put off finishing will get done!
Well I’m off to the best fireworks party for New Years Eve - Sydney Harbour - I’ll be watching from Vaucluse, from my sister place.
Sydney Harbour NYE 2011
photo credit here
so Farewell  2012,
and Welcome 2013

Happy New Year to all and
 thanks for a year of taking a peek over the fence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice of you to take a peek over the fence. It's lovely to meet you. Do come in, have a cuppa and a chat. I will talk back...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails